Has anyone realize how damn hectic our next half of the year is???Tutorials everyday, science prac then mock exam every Sat...jeez...I know it's for our own good, but WHAT ARE WE?? SOME STUDYING MACHINE????
And what is wrong with Mrs Loh?? Or Miss Wu??Can't we even choose NOT to go for the Arts Alive Preview?? I want to go for Youth Alpha!!!*throws tantrum*
Whatever...man, am I getting too childish or what?
Haha...should have recorded down Charmaine's face when she read my letter...she was giving me the 'are you lame or are you lame?!' look. hehe, can't blame her, I was being damn lame in the letter, haha...
Hmm...why do people sin? I guess for several reasons, yupyup...and why does God allows sin? Well...my opinion is that it's not God's fault that we are sinners...Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit and hence, they are able to see good and evil...I guess becos of that, even before eating, they have a choice whether to sin or to obey...like all of us here yarh?
Haha..hmm...should have added slacking, laziness and swearing in my list of the sins that I struggle with most...haiz...
Am so not looking forward to June camp...I don't want ex-seniors down!! How stress am I going to be sia...what with all the homework to do...haiz...
Filming was fine...kinda...simple, but ok..we sang 'The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Housten. Ms Kang sang tt in last year's Teacher's Day, yupyup..haha..such a nice song!
~*I believe that children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride, to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be and so I learn to depend on me
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow
If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me,
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all inside of me
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all*~
"Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Housten
- #67